2022-2023 Meal Plans
Finger Lakes Plan
Unlimited access to SAGA (open to close), $325 Snack Money, 8 guest passes, 4 retail meal equivalency swipes per week*, parents eat FREE with students (excluding campus special events), and a FREE birthday cake!
15 saga meals per week, 3 retail meal equivalency swipes per week*, and $200 Snack Money
85 saga meals per semester, 17 retail meal equivalency swipes per semester*, and $475 Snack Money
35 saga meals per semester, 7 retail meal equivalency swipes per semester*, and $250 Snack Money
*Meal Equivalency Swipes:
Each plan, based on allowance, may substitute entrees with retail meal equivalency swipes. Meal equivalency swipes can be used for purchases - indicated with the meal equivalency swipe logo - at The Cafe's Grill, Subconnection, the Heat & Eat Station, Tres Habanero, and The Cellar Pub.
- All First-Year students will be required to be on the Finger Lakes Plan.
- Any student living in a residence hall must choose a Finger Lakes or Seneca plan.
- Any student living in a small house must have the Geneva plan or higher.
- Students living in co-op or Fraternity/Sorority houses may elect to not have one of the HWS-designated meal plans.
- Any student living in O'Dell's Village must have a Pulteney or higher plan.
- Student with Senior class status, regardless of housing assignment, may select from all 4 HWS-designated meal plans.
- Undergraduate students living off-campus must have a Pulteney or higher plan.
- Graduate or non-matriculated students living off-campus may elect to not have a meal plan.
- After 10th day of semester, students are locked into meal plan unless they want to upgrade.