2021-2022 Meal Plans
Finger Lakes Plan
Unlimited access to SAGA (open to close), $325 Snack Money, 8 guest passes, 4 café meal equivalency swipes per week*, parents eat FREE with students (excluding campus special events), and a FREE birthday cake!
15 saga meals per week, 3 café meal equivalency swipes per week*, and $200 Snack Money
85 saga meals per semester, 17 café meal equivalency swipes per semester*, and $475 Snack Money
35 saga meals per semester, 7 café meal equivalency swipes per semester*, and $250 Snack Money
*Meal Equivalency Swipes:
Each plan, based on allowance, may substitute entrees with café meal equivalency swipes. Meal equivalency swipes can be used for purchases - indicated with the meal equivalency swipe logo - at The Grill, Subconnection, and Tres Habanero. Available only in the Café.
- All First Year Students will be required to be on the Finger Lakes Plan.
- Any student, regardless of class year, living in a Res Hall or a house without a full kitchen will have to choose a Finger Lakes or Seneca Plan.
- Any student living in a house with a full kitchen much have a Geneva, Seneca or Finger Lakes Plan
- Any student living in a campus owned or leased apartment (O'Dell's or 380 S. Main) must have Pulteney, Geneva, Seneca or Finger Lakes Plan.
- Undergraduate students living off campus must have a Pulteney, Geneva, Seneca or Finger Lakes Plan.
- Students living in Co-Ops or Greek houses may elect not to have a meal plan.
- Graduate or non-matriculated students living off campus may elect not to have a meal plan.
- After 10th day of semester, students are locked into meal plan unless they want to upgrade.